Accounting Assistant required with at least 3-5 years’ experience in F & B Industry (Mall & Standalone store experienced)
- Gather daily reports from POS / Micros System
- Compile & analyze daily transactions
- Update monthly budget spreadsheets
- Work with locations to ensure that information/s is receive in a timely manner
- Keep monthly/period reports up to date
- Processing of invoices into accounts payable system and reconciling vendor statements
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Reviewing expense claim invoices against our expense policies and processing reimbursements
- Working with external & internal audits on the preparation of financial statements and facilitation of the annual audits (*For the avoidance of any doubt & to maintain the independence of the Audit, an external audit will be conducted for interim period)
- Timely record-keeping, document maintenance and organization
- Maintain & update excel spreadsheets
- Candidate must be able to work on the last or first day of every month to participate in monthly inventories.
- Identifies & analyzes every transaction & takes corrective actions when necessary
- Bachelors Degree Major in Accountancy
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft office
- MICROS system experienced preferred & must worked on My Inventory
- With at least 3-5 years experience in F & B Industry ( Mall & Standalone store experienced )
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter work environment and able to meet deadlines.
Qualified applicants, just send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.