Assistant Accountant for Printing Press
* Handling accounts receivables and payable.
* Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
* Coordinating with customers for the cash receivable and making a report.
* Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
* Handling Petty Cash.
* Bank reconciliation. * Entering the required data in the accounting software.
* Budget v/s actual reports.
* Preparing profitability statement on a monthly basis.
* Making adhoc reports.
* Preparing balance sheet, Profit and loss account, cash flow on a monthly basis.
* Self- motivated.
* Verbal and written communications skills.
* Proven ability to manage multiple task at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Good accounting software knowledge (Talley ERP 9 and other MIS)
Industry Type : Printing/Packaging
Functional Area : Accounts/Audit/Finance
Requirements: University Degree in Accountancy Minimum 3 - 5 years of UAE experience.
Candidates with required experience and skills only should apply at email@example.com with Designation in subject line., competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.