PROFILE MIDDLE EAST INTERMEDIATE
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
– Verify that the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up requirements are accounted for into engineering documents.
– Supervise the preparation of the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and handing over site activities in accordance with the relevant procedures.
– Supervise the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and test run for the Systems.– Responsible in shift for the control room supervisors and field external operators.
– Supervise all operations activities such as operation procedures preparation, QA ad QC certification, firefighting system usage, HSE system usage and integrated control system usage.
– Support the commissioning superintendent for the aspects falling within his area of responsibility.
– Ensure the application of the HSE Manual for the activities falling within his sphere of responsibility.
– Ensure the issue of work progress reports for the part he is responsible for. Other Details:
Duration: 12 Months
Rotation: 90 Days / 15 Days Off
Schedule: 10 Hrs. x 6 Days
Nationalities: Any Nationalities
Qualifications & Experience:
– Minimum 15 years of experience in LNG plants.
– Technical Diploma or equivalent.
The services offered by Profile Middle East are many and - for better clarity - they can be grouped in the following categories:
HR Consultancy Services
- Field Technical Services
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning services
- Logistic Management Services.
The main difference between the first two categories of services comes from the hiring of the resource required by the Client:
if the resource is employed by Profile Middle East and is sent to the Client as a technician to perform a specific task (or a group of tasks), the service falls under the label of "Field Technical Service", whereas when the Client needs us to assist him in the head hunting process, recruiting and selecting the technician, we refer to our activity as "HR consultancy".
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning services are managed and carried on by a long experienced dedicated team, whose members are committed to this cluster of activity only.
Logistic Management Services are related to payroll and VISA services which might be needed in specific countries.