INSPIRE SELECTION FZE
The Digital Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the right digital strategy to reach and engage the local consumer, whilst establishing a close relationship with endemic digital media and opinion leaders. Tobe in-line with our global digital strategy, one key priority is to operate, lead and activate all of the company channels. The Digital Manager creates engagement for product channels on third party platforms, especially the Facebook Page, YouTube and any locally applicable channels and digital outlets. You will also be required to support all digital initiatives in the country, ensuring only the right concepts are developed with excellence.
Being the country’s specialist in the field of game and app development we look for innovative opportunities, always in close alignment with the international Office. The Digital Manager develops and delivers the country’s digital business plan and acts as an entrepreneur in the field of digital.
They are the number one source of advice for any digital execution in a country.
- Must have a University degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Engineering and/or a related discipline
- Arabic speaker Essential
- The ideal candidate for this role should have 3 - 4 years work experience preferably as a Digital Media/Interactive Marketing project manager or development manager in a multinational environment.
- An excellent eye for detail in web and digital media.
- Strong content creation and editorial background
- Excellent understanding of local/International digital landscape in regards to websites/competitors, social networks and mobile apps/sites. Knowhow/passion on gaming is a plus
- Must be able to communicate with different audiences and have strong verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, influence and build rapport at all levels, and to explain complex issues in plain English
- Excellent organisational and project planning/management skills
- Experience in budgeting and basic financial reporting
- Ability to work and build relationships with a range of partners, stakeholders and external contractors
- Ability to influence and advise wider team
- Highly efficient and effective project management and organisational skills
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Engineering and/or a related discipline
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (ZC)
Function(s): Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing & PR
Salary: AED31,000 Per Month
Contract Type: Permanent