Dy. Manager- Technical Systems
AL FARAH HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANCY
A Multi- billion construction conglomerate in the Middle East, are looking for candidates for the following position for their GCC Office.
Position: Dy. Manager- Technical Systems
Required No.: 01 Nos.
Interested candidates with relevant experience and who can make up an immediate/ early joining, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dy. Manager – Technical Systems
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT System Manager has hands-on technical and management role. The Systems Manager is responsible for managing IT technologies and a team of technical IT infrastructure personnel; developing and establishing IT infrastructure standards and procedures, deployment and operations of IT software and hardware systems supporting Galfar.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of IT infrastructure, Communication (LAN, WAN, email, etc), database, backup recovery, regulatory compliance
- Manage the day to day operations of the System including downtime, reporting service levels, defining and tracking system operational metrics and provide status to management
- Prepare overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of infrastructure services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key system performance metrics
- Maintains overall security of Galfar network, systems and data
- Owns and maintains strict controls on data/system backups and recoverability
- Management of system team in their daily activities as well as supporting business projects
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors in systems support
- Manage overall capacity utilization of Server/hardware environment ensuring it is optimized to meet Galfar’s business requirements
- Undertake risk assessments of both hardware and software
- Responsible for maintaining licenses of operating systems and other software products
- Determine, recommend and implement hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktop, laptop etc
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent is essential
- Certifications in Microsoft/Linux technologies are a requirement
- ITIL and ISO 27001 Certification is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in system administration & management.
- Must have working experience with Microsoft Windows & Linux Environments, MS-SQL, MYSQL, Internet Information Server and other applications
- Experience with Microsoft windows configuration, installation, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of TCP/IP, networks supporting VOIP telephony, knowledge of CISCO network hardware, Citrix Virtualization, client/server technology and Internet/intranets
- Must be very strong in Internet Security, Network Security, IDS, IPS, DLP Solutions, SOC & NOC and also Mobile Device Management and mobile security.
AL FARAH HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANCY established in the year 1996 as a channel for the organized outflow of Indians and Pakistanis into the Gulf, when there was a sudden surge in economic activity due to the discovery of oil and the subsequent development of commerce and industry.
Since the foundation of the company, an essential ingredient in our overall philosophy has been our continuous effort striving for excellence. The high regard in which we are held today bears testimony to the measure of success we have been able to achieve. A second crucial element has been to establish trust and authenticity amongst our clients and companies that makeup our database. Our motto has been to show equal concern for the welfare of our personnel, as well as for providing the client with the best possible services. In this way, we are “THE PEOPLE’S PEOPLE.”