Enterprise Risk Management Department Manager
Enma Recruitment LLC
Position: Enterprise Risk Management Department Manager
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Functional Area: Oil/Gas
Position Type: Permanent
- ERM related qualification from a recognized international institution.
- Professional designation in project management, such as Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, engineering, economics, business administration, accounting, financial management, law or a closely related specialty OR completed a relevant certification.
- Master’s Degree in any related field.
- Membership of the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years substantive ERM experience with increasingly progressive responsibility, and at least 4 years in a management/specialist position.
- International experience in ERM in the oil and gas industry is essential.
- Ability to set a clear vision for the ERM programme and to successfully execute on the vision.
- Experience of working within ERM, project risk management, IT risk management, health and safety, internal audit, compliance, HAZOPs or other risk management process in a comparable organisation.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management in the oil & gas industry would be an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of Enterprise, Project and Operational Risk Management frameworks
Candidate with relevant experience may send updated word format CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENMA is a leading recruitment and secondment agency focusing on a wide spectrum of manpower requirements for oil & gas, nuclear, energy in general, transportation, aviation, engineering, ministries, government, industrial organizations and projects management, operations, specialized and skilled workers supply.