FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER
POSITION TITLE - FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER
TYPE OF POSITION - PERMANENT
EXPERIENCE - 18+ YEARS
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT - ENGINEEING DEGREE (MECHANICAL / INDUSTRIAL / OPERATIONAL)
EXPECTED DATE OF JOINING - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
WORK LOCATION - RAS AL KHAIMAH
GENDER PREFERENCE (IF ANY) - MALE
NATIONALITY PREFERENCE - ANY NATIONALITY
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT - ENGLISH (ARABIC WILL BE ADDED ADVANTAGE)
AGE REQUIREMENT - 35 - 55 YEARS
SALARY PACKAGE OFFERED - AED 25,000 – AED 35,000 (Based on Experience)
UAE DRIVING LICENSE REQUIRED
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Following will be the main roles & responsibly but not limited to these:
* Formulate, implement and monitor company’s business plan in line with company’s strategy and meet the targets as set in the business plan.
* Plan, develop and implement strategies to identify and secure challenging and profitable business by participation and review of competitive and comprehensive tenders while minimizing company risk.
* Work closely with department & section managers & set weekly, monthly & yearly production targets.
* Analyze and oversee operational performance of the factory & forecast operational needs.
* Analyze and oversee all contractual, legal and commercial matters in coordination and interaction with Commercial Manager and clients to ensure that financial and contractual risks are covered and protected and disputes are amicably settled.
* Oversees the implementation of a modern best- practice HR policies and procedures including employee relations, performance management system, and processes to ensure that the business unit is consistently applying all policies, procedures and HR programs.
* Oversee the manpower requirement of the business unit & ensuring the timely deployment of the manpower.
* Oversee the implementation of appropriate compensation and benefits policy and salary structure specific to the BU which enables company to attract, motivate and retain appropriate staff.
* Analyze and oversee the preparation of factory budget and setting KPI’s for the sake of performance evaluation.
* Monitor the financial performance of all department’s activities versus budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
Ideal Candidate should possess following expertise:
1. Proven working experience as a General Manager / Operations Manager.
2. Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources).
3. Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
4. Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation and inventory processes.
SEND CV TO : firstname.lastname@example.org