Raj Associates Recruitment Service
- Banking & Finance
Our client a reputable hospital needs a Accounts and Finance manager, if you feel that you perfectly match the criteria below please send us updated CV to email@example.com
Position Description: Finance Manager
Basic Function: The functions of the finance manager position can be considered identical to a treasurer position (see the Treasurer job description), or as a "light" treasurer who has additional analysis responsibilities that include support of the management team in a variety of operational decisions. This job description assumes the latter view of the finance manager position. As such, the finance manager should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the finance manager engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position is considered to be more senior than the financial analyst position.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
2. Manage outsourced functions
3. Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
1. Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
2. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
3. Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
4. Maintain banking relationships
5. Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
6. Arrange for equity and debt financing
7. Invest funds
8. Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
1. Manage the preparation of the company's budget
2. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to managementt
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
6. Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
7. Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
8. Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
9. Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
10. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
1. Oversee the extension of credit to customers
The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation. Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
Primarily in an office environment.
Will be expected to travel as needed to company subsidiaries.
Supervises: All treasury staff, as well as financial analysts and cost accountants
Raj Associates is a pioneer in Recruitment Consultancy with 38 years of experience as a premier Service provider. We offer a rich experience in Recruitment by reaching the best talent with an intense research to source the cream of the talent pool available in the region. An ISO 9001 – 2000 Certified Quality Standard Company serving in various market segments and verticals including Energy, Construction, Government, Manufacturing, Retail etc. With our regionally experienced Talent Acquisition Consultants, we strive to become our client’s preferred Recruitment partner by choice. We receive more than 8000+ newly registered candidates on a monthly basis. We follow most advanced sourcing technology to guarantee you efficient and methodical process for your recruitment with best solutions for your entire Executive and Permanent recruitment and sourcing needs.