INSPIRE SELECTION FZE
Our client operates in the oil & gas industry and has a large office in Dubai. We’re currently looking for a dynamic, commercially minded young professional of European/Western nationality to join the team in this newly created position.
- Act as a Business Partner for the area responsible for by understanding the business and supporting the business/departments with regards to all analytical and reporting matters.
- Manage month-end accruals, which are calculated and provided to the Accounting Team for posting.
- Check and maintain daily cost reports for areas and weekly cost reviews with the managers.
- Review variance analysis against budget/previous forecasts.
- Seen as the first point of contact for all analytical requests
- Provide operational support to Accounts Payable Officer for resolving complex dispute invoices, by close interaction with the business and vendors.
- Organise and participate in regular inventory/stock checks at all locations where stock is held (including third party storage).
- Present Departmental performance updates to the Budget and Reporting Manager.
- Support the Budget and Reporting Manager in managing finance related matters within the assigned department.
- 3+ years related work experience in the oil operator industry is essential. Please do not apply unless you’ve worked for a multinational oil operator
- European/western national
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- Must have Professional Qualification (CIMA, ACCA)
- 15+ years relevant experience in financial and management accounting.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing advantageous.
- Expert in Oracle
- Expert in IFRS
We apologize that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every single application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (LV)
Function(s): Accountancy, Financial Analyst
Salary: AED25,000 to AED30,000 Per Month
Contract Type: Permanent