HVAC Sales Manager
MGR Management Consulting
- Sales & Business Development
We are urgently recruiting Sales Manager - HVAC for one of our Clients, a reputed MNC company.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territories.
- Create short-term and long-range plans in order to achieve sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Building and maintaining channel development and enhancement
- Manage inventories to ensure products availability and proper inventory levels are maintained.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationship with Client, Contractor and Consultants by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Collect, organise and assemble data for reports, presentations, and special projects
- Develop and manage projects effectively and meet firm deadlines
- Efficiently communicate with subsidiaries and reports to General Manager (Regional Head Quarter)
Qualifications and Experiences
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic or Graduate in related field
- 8 - 10 years of experience in HVAC sales with at least 5 years in managing sales team
- Must have Presales experience and sound technical knowledge
- Strong accounts management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Good communication skills
MGR Management Consulting (MGRMC) is a professional recruitment firm specialising in human capital global sourcing. The company is of Canadian origin now operating from Dubai, United Arab Emirates from the prestigious Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone. MGRMC serves international clients by recruiting and engaging the best and brightest people for their business. In addition, MGRMC has experience sourcing for green and brown field mega projects above $1 billion capital expenditure.