RAWAFED RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Location: AL AIN based
- To coordinate the activities by conducting routine in-process testing and analysis to ensure that construction activities are in conformance with the project quality requirements and Company Quality System.
- Supervise and Co-ordinate the activities of the Site Laboratory.
- Ensure that all testing equipment used at site laboratory are calibrated periodically and maintained in good condition.
- Ensure collection of samples to meet the standard requirements, prepare samples and conduct routine field tests for earthwork, asphalt and concrete work at the Site/Central Laboratory, as per Contract Requirements and Engineer’s instruction.
- Conduct periodic tests on construction bulk materials used at project site.
- Co-ordinate with Third Party Inspection agencies as required by the Engineer/Client for projects routine work.
- Conduct periodic inspection asphalt, concrete and wet-mix plants for prevention of non-conformance.
- Prepare quality records of field testing as required in the Project QA/QC Plans and submit for Engineer/Client approval
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- With 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge of materials testing.
- Knowledge of relevant test standards & Computer skills.
Interest applicants, kindly send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can trust that your business and personal matters will be handled with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost discretion. The end result will be accurate, on time, and get you great results.
The mission of RAWAFED is to give an opportunity for the valuable companies in the Middle East to focus on their core functions and increase their efficiency while we take care of their human resources need.
We believe talent has no limit and no national boundary. We are positive that we can optimize human potential, maximize the happiness and help to increase the productivity of companies and individual job aspirants by being the forum where thy all meet.