Lead HVAC Engineer
PROFILE MIDDLE EAST INTERMEDIATE
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
– Define review and endorse HVAC engineering deliverables and supporting technical documentation.
– Coordinate the execution of HVAC Engineering with Project Team.
– Responsible for leading the HVAC Engineering and ensuring deliverables meet quality, schedule and cost requirements, and continuous improvements within the discipline and interfaces with other disciplines are achieved.
– Review, comment and approve all EPC contractor building HVAC design.
– Review, comment all EPC contractor HVAC system related interfaces deliverables.
– Prepare, check and approve all electrical engineering deliverables.
– Provide HVAC technical support to the Company project team.
– Ensure the LPG extraction and associated facilities HVAC design, procurement, construction, commission and handover to Company in accordance with the applicable EPC Contract, specifications, standards, codes and best industrial practice. Other Details:
Duration: 12 months
Schedule: 9 hrs, 6 days a week
Nationalities: Any Nationality
Qualifications & Experience:
– Degree qualified in relevant field (Building Services, Mechanical Engineering etc.) i.e. BSc, BEng
– Proficient in HVAC system related application software and relevant standards and codes.
– HVAC Engineer with a Minimum 15 years engineering design experience for HVAC systems related to oil & gas projects.
– Minimum 5 years construction and commissioning experience for HVAC systems related to oil & gas projects.
– In-depth knowledge of HVAC standards and Codes.
– Thorough knowledge of all aspects of HVAC engineering, cost estimating, schedules and safety
– Solid experience of HVAC engineering in an Oil and Gas Operations and Hot ambient environment.
– Experience reviewing and approving project drawings (HVAC and interfaces related)
– Experience coordinating HVAC engineering and design activities with other project disciplines and third parties including local power producer and third parties substations.
The services offered by Profile Middle East are many and - for better clarity - they can be grouped in the following categories:
HR Consultancy Services
- Field Technical Services
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning services
- Logistic Management Services.
The main difference between the first two categories of services comes from the hiring of the resource required by the Client:
if the resource is employed by Profile Middle East and is sent to the Client as a technician to perform a specific task (or a group of tasks), the service falls under the label of "Field Technical Service", whereas when the Client needs us to assist him in the head hunting process, recruiting and selecting the technician, we refer to our activity as "HR consultancy".
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning services are managed and carried on by a long experienced dedicated team, whose members are committed to this cluster of activity only.
Logistic Management Services are related to payroll and VISA services which might be needed in specific countries.