Lead Telecom Engineer
PROFILE MIDDLE EAST INTERMEDIATE
- Engineering & Construction
- Oil & Gas
– Perform design, installation and commissioning activities of telecommunication equipment such as Telephone Networks, Call Detail Recording systems, Voice Mail systems, Trunked Radio System, Radio handsets & Desk-top terminals, Power supplies, LAN, Video Conference equipment, Fibre optic transmission systems, CCTV, wireless system, and SCADA systems.
– Perform design, installation and commissioning activities of telecommunication systems interfaces with other systems.
– Coordinate with Telecom Regulatory Authority, Service Providers, Vendors and Contractors.
– Guiding preventive and corrective maintenance of telecommunication facilities to ensure their continued availability and high performance.
– Carrying out supervision of installation & commissioning of new telecommunication systems.
– Extending existing Telecom and SCADA system to accommodate the requirement
of LPG projects.
– Interdisciplinary coordination and with the Project Engineer to ensure the smooth flow of vital information necessary for the scheduled completion of the design activities meeting the technical requirements and standards.
– To review, comments and approve design work carried out by EPC contractor or appointed sub-contractors/Vendors or suppliers.
– Ensure the LPG extraction and associated facilities design, procurement, construction, commission and handover to Company in accordance with the applicable EPC Contract, specifications, standards, codes and best industrial practice. Other Details:
Duration: 12 months
Schedule: 9 hrs, 6 days a week
Nationalities: Any Nationality
Qualifications & Experience:
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent Certifications in related engineering discipline.
– At least 15 years Oil and Gas related experience in telecommunication discipline with
minimum 10 years’ experience as a lead engineer with engineering consultants in design plus 5 years’ in installation and commissioning activities.
The services offered by Profile Middle East are many and - for better clarity - they can be grouped in the following categories:
HR Consultancy Services
- Field Technical Services
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning services
- Logistic Management Services.
The main difference between the first two categories of services comes from the hiring of the resource required by the Client:
if the resource is employed by Profile Middle East and is sent to the Client as a technician to perform a specific task (or a group of tasks), the service falls under the label of "Field Technical Service", whereas when the Client needs us to assist him in the head hunting process, recruiting and selecting the technician, we refer to our activity as "HR consultancy".
Pre-commissioning and Commissioning services are managed and carried on by a long experienced dedicated team, whose members are committed to this cluster of activity only.
Logistic Management Services are related to payroll and VISA services which might be needed in specific countries.