Looking for a PROCUREMENT MANAGER
- Engineering & Construction
Looking for a PROCUREMENT MANAGER to work in UAE for an Oil & Gas Drilling Service Company. Interested Candidates to post their CV’s to mail ID: email@example.com
Technical knowledge of equipments– 5 to 7 years of experience in similar companies ; Salary 7000 AED- 10000AED
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Development of procurement strategies for preparation and presentation to directors.
• Manage the procurement operations in the SCM department of the organization
• Meticulously manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery
• Promote safety and awareness among Supply Chain and Vendor staff aimed at zero accident / incident rate.
• Accountable for approval of Bid-Lists and purchase orders up to certain limit of authority.
• Participate in prequalification of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids
• Preparation of negotiation strategies and procurement negotiations as appropriate
• Ensure awards of Contracts and Purchase Orders are in compliance with API procedures, Specifications and local and international HSE standards
• Accountable for reviewing and approving suppliers requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
• Ensure all Contract and Purchase Order close-out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required
• Oversee estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs
• Ensure the use of ERP for Contracting and Procurement transactions
• Provide sound advice on specifications and actively takes the lead negotiating high value contracts
• Promote procurement influence, while establishing long-lasting working relationships