Accel HR Consulting
- Marketing & PR
Job title: Manager- Marketing
Reporting Manager (R1) : CEO- International Business Age: 25-30 years
Division/Department: Marketing and Communications
Type of Employment: Permanent
Education: MBA- Marketing No. of Year of Experience: 3-5 years of experience in retail industry with 2 years’ of experience as Team Leader
Travelling Required: 0-25% Remuneration: AED 9,000-11,500 + Variables
Key Result Areas (KRA’s):To work under the direction of the Head of Mareting and manage the digital marketing of the company and its events including but not limited to:
• Spearhead, design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the company.
• Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
• Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
• Primarily working as a part of marketing team, responsible for building Acquisition Funnel at appropriate Cost of Acquisition (COA) and Cost per Registration (CPR).
• Undertaking marketing research to understand the current marketing conditions and gather competitor information.
• Generate business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing marketing options.
• Business Development through Alliances, Corporate Sales and Tie- up’s with Retail, Banking and Service Organization, driving Topline at minimal COA.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to design, build and maintain company’s social media presence including mobile activities, social media, development of blogs and forums.
• Keep up to date with current digital trends and contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness.
• Building Analytics and Planning Modules to enhance Demand Forecasting.
• Evaluate medium efficiency to gauge appropriate vehicles for sustained advantage.
• New Product Launch and Life Cycle Planning
• Determine, Monitor/Review and report on all marketing activity and results as per the allotted budget.
• Maintaining a good relation with the public relations organizations and advertising firms.
• Coordinating with cross functional teams.
• Provide accurate reports and analysis to the company’s management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
• Submitting weekly status reports of leads conversion and MIS maintenance.
• Demand Forecasting and Planning
• Analytics and Competition Benchmarking
• Consumer Behavior
• Customer Service
• Market Research
• Pricing and Promotion
Desired Personality Traits:
• Strategic Thinking, Strong Analytical Skills
• Persuasive and articulate with exceptional positive communication and presentation skills
• High level of attention-to-detail, Multi-Tasking and utilizes time effectively.
• Understanding of office protocols, especially in relation to respect for authority, privacy and confidentiality.
• Ability of taking initiative when managing and developing tasks and delegating tasks.
• Ability to manage and avoid conflict within the team.
• You will be under probation for 6 months starting from the date of joining.
• You will be provided a UAE residence visa (work permit) for 3 years.
• Upon confirmation, you will be eligible for an Annual Leave of 30 calendar days, after completing one year of service.
• Upon confirmation, you will be eligible for Annual Return Air ticket (economy) as per pre-determined company policies, after completing one year of service.
• You will be eligible for Medical Insurance for self, provided by the Company.
• You will be eligible for End of Service benefits as per UAE Labor laws.
• Your Performance shall be reviewed annually, depending on your date of joining.
• You will be a part of Annual Incentive Program as per the pre-determined KPI’s
We Believe In
- Taking accountability for our work
- Partnering with our clients in building their assets of manpower
- Customer satisfaction
- Ensuring continuity
- Timely deliverables
- Maintaining the highest levels of integrity, confidentiality and professionalism in serving our clients and employ the most transparent search process and fee arrangements
- Candidates must meet not only the technical parameters of the position but also must be able to function successfully with the client's corporate culture, management style and philosophy.