MECHANICAL INSPECTION ENGINEER
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT SERVICES
- Engineering & Construction
MECHANICAL INSPECTION ENGINEER
Location: Northern Emirates
- Supervise EPC contractor and subcontractors, on behalf of the owner, to carry out inspection / monitor and ensure compliance with project-specific QA/QC requirements such as SOW, project specifications, inspection procedures, checklists, ITPs, etc.
- Responsible for inspection requirements of static, rotating and packaged equipment material receipt, preservation, installation and testing at site during construction phase
- Provide QA / QC and inspection requirements to contractors and subcontractors at all stages of the projects for the specific discipline
- Functionally supervise contractor and subcontractor QA/QC Inspectors and ensure compliance with requirements of the contract and applicable codes
- Monitor the tasks of project inspectors (TPA) involved in day-to-day inspection activities
- Participate / perform stage wise and final inspections of installed equipment
- Ensure that any non-conformities (NCRs) identified are effectively addressed and closed
- Plan and conduct quality audits/ surveillance audits on contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that the QA requirements are properly identified and implemented during project execution phase
- Ensure that the CARs issued are followed up and closed-out
- Review / comment on the Project Quality Plan, Project Execution Plan & other project procedures / documents submitted by EPC / PMC / TPA / IVB contractors
- Review / approve inspection & test plans, QA / QC Procedures, method statements and monitor their implementation at site
- Review of contractor / TPA deliverables (PQP, PEP, CVs of inspectors, Inspection reports, final Dossier) related to QA / QC inspections
- Review / comment on technical queries / concessions / deviations related to project
- Ensure and support production of completion dossiers for handover to operations
- Collect lessons learnt related to mechanical activities to improve quality in projects
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 7 to 10 years’ experience in oil & gas industry
- Must have specific knowledge and minimum six years inspection experience in installation and testing of static / rotating / packaged equipment in offshore platform which includes, gas turbines, compressors, generators, pumps, HPUS, tanks, vessels, etc.
- Must have worked as Inspection Engineer in oil / gas EPC projects and be familiar with international codes & standards to be applied during EPC phase of projects
- Preferred ADNOC approval for filling station projects.
You can trust that your business and personal matters will be handled with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost discretion. The end result will be accurate, on time, and get you great results.
The mission of RAWAFED is to give an opportunity for the valuable companies in the Middle East to focus on their core functions and increase their efficiency while we take care of their human resources need.
We believe talent has no limit and no national boundary. We are positive that we can optimize human potential, maximize the happiness and help to increase the productivity of companies and individual job aspirants by being the forum where thy all meet.