Product Specialist - Any Nationality
Product Specialist – Dubai, IT Solutions. Department PDM. Nationality – Any.
The Product Specialist majorly contributes to the overall commercial success and profitability of assigned products. As subject matter expert, he/she will maintain strong technical knowledge of these products, coordinate with R&D, Product Marketing, and Software regarding product developments, and actively support sales and presales activities.
The ideal candidate would come from a Systems Integrator background with sound understanding and experience in both software and hardware aspects of physical and electronic security solutions.
Salary AED 13,000 - AED 15,000
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of product strategy and business case for each product within his/her portfolio and ensure they meet the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Aggregate technology and market research reports and development recommendations provided by Product Marketing and R&D, work with Product Manager to identify necessary improvements, and follow-up with the technical teams for effective implementation.
- Evaluate new product developments or change requests; recommend selectively to Product Manager any requests for developments and/or enhancements.
- Conduct business, functional, and user experience testing for new and existing products developments. Report findings to Product Manager and follow-up with the technical teams to solve any issues.
- Support the Product Manager in developing licensing schemes and pricing guidelines.
- Educate clients and local partners about the products through presentations, marketing materials, demos, site visits, etc.
- Support sales and presales processes by providing assistance with product-related aspects such as requirements evaluation, compliance, suppliers’ shortlisting, hardware components and software modules recommendation and selection, costing, etc.
Background and Experience
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science; MBA is a plus.
- Experience of 3+ years within similar role.
- Proven expertise in software and hardware product management within electronic and physical security contexts.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Having thorough knowledge in Physical Security Systems (Access Control, Time Attendance, Surveillance, ANPR, etc.), Homeland Security / Law Enforcement Systems, Keys and Devices Management Systems (intelligent key cabinets, locker systems).
- Customer focused, well balancing between best fit and best practice
- Thrive under stress and tight deadlines
- Fast learner that can quickly and efficiently adjust to new business and technical areas
- Excellent multi-tasker with sound time management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally (10%-20%)
Candidates please send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Addressing this gripping need for skilled personnel and leaders to drive growth in various industries, the group has conceived and ushered www.armsjobs.com.
ARMS seek to provide one stop shop for acquisition, retention and management of talent for companies across global industrial landscape.
ARMS provide the end-to-end gamut of integrated HR services and solutions to its clients across the world. Arms works in various industries like Petrochemical, Engineering, Construction& Infrastructure (ECI), Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFI), Hospitality, Health care, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Retail, Events, Aviation, Marine, Fashion, Automobile, Education, Consultancy, e-commerce etc.