PROJECT ENGINEER (CIVIL)
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT SERVICES
- Engineering & Construction
PROJECT ENGINEER (CIVIL)
Location: Abu Dhabi / Project Site Based
- Responsible for designing, developing and construction of range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion: Plans and formulates engineering program and organizes project staff according to project requirements.
- Directs and supervises all engineering/construction activities of the company.
- Responsible for project’s technical specification review and resolution.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other), plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies and designs for project.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs and evaluates project performance of functional areas.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Schedule and monitor program activity including follow-up with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Review pricing, preparing quotations, advising and recommending consultants and contractors companies
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials as approved by the Management
- Review quotations utilizing supplier information, cost standards, technical information from quality, manufacturing engineering and design.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Facilitate project meetings to collect and disseminate information pertaining to projects.
- Establish client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Perform other assigned duties as deemed necessary by the Management.
- Graduate of BS/MA in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil engineering. Proven experience in managing large/complex projects. Proven experience in managing a team to deliver results.
- Knowledge and Skills: Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar. Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc. Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; good skills in Arabic-English spoken and written translation; highly developed presentation skills.
- Competencies: Excellent skills in leadership and supervision. Good team-player.
- Certifications and Licenses: Licensed of professional civil engineer. Certification in Project Management is an advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly send CVs to: email@example.com
You can trust that your business and personal matters will be handled with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost discretion. The end result will be accurate, on time, and get you great results.
The mission of RAWAFED is to give an opportunity for the valuable companies in the Middle East to focus on their core functions and increase their efficiency while we take care of their human resources need.
We believe talent has no limit and no national boundary. We are positive that we can optimize human potential, maximize the happiness and help to increase the productivity of companies and individual job aspirants by being the forum where thy all meet.