Protection site Engineer
- Engineering & Construction
Protection site Engineer: - Minimum 10 Years of Experience
⦁ Shall witness the installation testing and commissioning activities related to protection, DC & Fault recorder carried out by the contractor for substations of 400/132, 132/11Kv
⦁ Supervise of following commissioning activities:
1. DC scheme checks
2. Trip circuit supervision verification
3. Current transformer test by primary and secondary injection
4. Voltage transformer test by primary and secondary injection
5. Voltage transformer test by secondary injection
6. CT circuit verification primary injection
7. Protection relay setting and configuration checks
8. Feeder, transformer and bus bar differential relay stability
9. Main and back up protection relays test by secondary injection of Siemens, ABB,SEL and Alstom make relays
10. Battery, charger and battery monitoring equipment test.
11. Digital fault recorder testing (Siemens, qualitroland Rochester make)
12. Protection scheme verification of trip logic, inter trip logic, CBF, and BBP scheme.
13. End to end testing of feeder protection relays
14. Pre and post energization checks.
Salary: 11000 - 12000
Interested candidates should forward resume to email@example.com
Addressing this gripping need for skilled personnel and leaders to drive growth in various industries, the group has conceived and ushered www.armsjobs.com.
ARMS seek to provide one stop shop for acquisition, retention and management of talent for companies across global industrial landscape.
ARMS provide the end-to-end gamut of integrated HR services and solutions to its clients across the world. Arms works in various industries like Petrochemical, Engineering, Construction& Infrastructure (ECI), Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFI), Hospitality, Health care, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Retail, Events, Aviation, Marine, Fashion, Automobile, Education, Consultancy, e-commerce etc.