Site Cable Engineer
- Engineering & Construction
Site Cable Engineer: - Minimum 10 Years of Experience
• To supervise the civil construction works of the assigned site as per approved drawings and materials to ensure execution of civil works in line with CLIENT specification and scope of work.
• Shall prepare daily site report to ensure close monitoring of contractor’s civil progress activities.
• To attend progress meetings with contractors and consultants whenever required.
• To coordinate with CLIENTS internal departments to ensure their requirements and queries are addressed and closed.
• To coordinate with contractors to ensure proper completion of projects work before handling over to user department.
• To ensure non-disclosure of confidential information to anyone within or outside the authority, during or after employment with CLIENT.
• To follow and adhere to the OH & S management system manual as per CLIENT’S safety standards.
• Shall perform another tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.
Interested candidates should forward resume to email@example.com
Addressing this gripping need for skilled personnel and leaders to drive growth in various industries, the group has conceived and ushered www.armsjobs.com.
ARMS seek to provide one stop shop for acquisition, retention and management of talent for companies across global industrial landscape.
ARMS provide the end-to-end gamut of integrated HR services and solutions to its clients across the world. Arms works in various industries like Petrochemical, Engineering, Construction& Infrastructure (ECI), Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFI), Hospitality, Health care, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Retail, Events, Aviation, Marine, Fashion, Automobile, Education, Consultancy, e-commerce etc.