Site Civil Engineer
- Engineering & Construction
Site Civil Engineer:
- minimum 10 Years of Experience
- To supervise the civil construction works of the assigned site as per approved drawings and materials to ensure execution of civil works in line with client specification and scope of work.
- To prepare daily site reports to ensure close monitoring of contractor’s civil progress activities.
- To attend progress meetings with contractors and consultants whenever required.
- Shall coordinate with CLIENT internal departments to ensure their requirements and queries are addressed and closed. Coordinate with contractor to ensure proper completion of project work before handling over to user department.
- Shall issue site notes and follow up to ensure all site notes are closed according to CLIENT requirements.
- To ensure non discloser of confidential information to anyone with or outside the authority, during or after employment.
- To follow and adhere to the OH & S management system manual as per CLIENT’S standard.
- To perform any other tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.
Location : Dubai
Interested candidates should forward resume to email@example.com
Addressing this gripping need for skilled personnel and leaders to drive growth in various industries, the group has conceived and ushered www.armsjobs.com.
ARMS seek to provide one stop shop for acquisition, retention and management of talent for companies across global industrial landscape.
ARMS provide the end-to-end gamut of integrated HR services and solutions to its clients across the world. Arms works in various industries like Petrochemical, Engineering, Construction& Infrastructure (ECI), Banking, Finance and Insurance (BFI), Hospitality, Health care, Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Retail, Events, Aviation, Marine, Fashion, Automobile, Education, Consultancy, e-commerce etc.