SITE INSPECTOR (CIVIL)
RAWAFED RECRUITMENT SERVICES
- Engineering & Construction
SITE INSPECTOR (CIVIL)
JOB LOCATION: ABU DHABI (SITE / PROJECT BASED)
- Supervision, monitoring and inspection of all activities carried out by contractor on site on behalf of employer in accordance with specification, approved drawings and method statements
- To inspect and record the works carried out by contractor on site and resolve the site generated quarries by coordinating with Asst. Resident Engineer
- To ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the drawings and specification
- Supervision and Inspection of `additional works’ and `out of scope works’ carried out by contractor
- Process the joint measurement forms and maintain the records of their status.
- Maintain records of completed works for interim and final payment and as-built plans
- Make special notes and document the contractor’s activities that may lead to claims.
- Be fair and firm in dealings with the contractor. Consider the alternatives and consequences carefully before making decisions
- Check temperature, compaction, joints and surface of asphalt (If Any)
- Check all form works, reinforcement etc before concrete pouring (If Any)
- Co-ordinate and co-operate with Contractors site Foreman for all the activities
- Adhere to safe working methods and report to ARE for any accidents on site
- Maintain a detailed diary of the day’s work activities, issues, work approved or rejected, hours of operation, labor and equipment used etc, and sign at the end of each day
- Coordinate with the laboratory technician and arrange for sampling and testing of satisfactorily completed work and quality assurance testing of suspect materials
- Checking the `Day work records’ submitted by contractor
- Supervision and Inspection of all construction activities carried out by contractor on site
- Maintaining records of site resources, daily progress of work, inspections, construction and workshop drawings, method statements and ITPs (Inspector Testing Plans). Making special notes and document the contract activities that may lead to claims
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with 7 years of experience or Bachelor in Civil Engineering with 5 years of experience.
- Experience in Infrastructure is a Must.
- Finalize acceptance criteria of the quality of work.
- Planning and resource allocation.
- Knowledge of inspection test plans and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s Quality, Health & Safety policy.
- Work experience with consultants for Inspection of total construction activities on site.
- General Knowledge of sampling and testing of construction materials.
- Use of computer Languages – Microsoft office and Auto Cad.
- Driving license (experience) will be beneficial.
- Skills in conflict management (e.g. site generated conflicts).
Candidates please send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can trust that your business and personal matters will be handled with professionalism, integrity, and the utmost discretion. The end result will be accurate, on time, and get you great results.
The mission of RAWAFED is to give an opportunity for the valuable companies in the Middle East to focus on their core functions and increase their efficiency while we take care of their human resources need.
We believe talent has no limit and no national boundary. We are positive that we can optimize human potential, maximize the happiness and help to increase the productivity of companies and individual job aspirants by being the forum where thy all meet.