EPIC RECRUITMENT SERVICES
- Engineering & Construction
- Technical & Skilled
The Technical Assistant will provide the majority of the day to day management of Fittings, Furniture & Equipment, and assist in preventive maintenance of MEP equipment’s throughout the campus. He will also be responsible for first line response to defects and breakdowns of a technical nature which affect availability. He will require a broad range of technical skills.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Carry out regular and routine inspections of fittings and fixtures.
• Prepare reports on condition of FF&E and submit for input to CAFM System
• Provide first line response on all technical matters.
• Liaise with customer regularly within residential and academic buildings.
• Carry out minor repairs to FF&E.
• Arrange for replacement of FF&E equipment where damage and wear cannot be easily repaired.
• Carry out fault diagnosis and repair minor defects in MEP Systems
• Assist in performing preventive maintenance on MEP equipment’s & system
HSE Job Responsibilities
• To comply with the organization’s QHSE policies and procedures at all times.
• To work safely at all times and to report all hazards and incidents to Departmental supervisors/Managers
• To actively participate in all QHSE training, programs, audits and inspections when required and, as necessary.
• To exercise a personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and to that of others.
• To lead by example and ensure to protect the environment by conservation of electricity, water and other natural resources and minimizing generation of waste.
Information Security Responsibilities
To protect information assets including both electronic and paper based from all threats whether internal, external, accidental or deliberate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent and varied technical skills
• Flexible and responsive
• Good Communicator.
• Experience of dealing with customers
Background, Experience, Attributes:
• Broad technical experience in mechanical and electrical discipline
• Ability to carry out minor repairs to defects in MEP systems and FF&E.
• Flexible and able to work on own initiative
• Ensure timely reporting of inspections to Archibus FM
• Excellent command of English language (written and oral)
• Customer focussed
• Good planning ability
• Experience of fittings and furniture management
• Knowledge of Health and Safety
• Knowledge of Quality Procedures
• Health and Safety
• Customer Care
• Site Familiarisation
• Quality Procedures
Our niche recruiting team has the industry focus to ensure an in-depth understanding of your business, the resources to locate specialized talent across various sectors, and the desire to perform assignments in a timely and professional manner.
One of a select few UAE government-registered and approved recruitment companies; ERS has recruitment and labor law expertise, structure and flexibility, and strong global network to support your business.