Technology (Security System) Engineer
Enma Recruitment LLC
- Engineering & Construction
Job Title: Technology (Security System) Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 months maybe extended
Work location: site based Abu Dhabi
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Electronics, Communications or security systems
- Knowledge in Security and Tetra radio communication systems
- Project Management Professional
- 10 - 15 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of wide range of Low Current Systems & Solutions such as CCTV system, Fire Alarm System, Access Control, Structured cabling, Gate Barrier, Intrusion Alarm, IPTV, Master Clock system, VoIP, in addition to Low Current Systems such as SMATV, PA System, wireless link system & Door Entry System, Audio Visual Systems,
- TETRA radio system
- Networking and cyber security
- Full knowledge in similar PPS projects for nuclear plants
- Familiar with security rules confidentiality and regulation
- Ensure adherence to procedures relating to security.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may send updated word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org only candidates who have relevant work experience will be contacted.
ENMA is a leading recruitment and secondment agency focusing on a wide spectrum of manpower requirements for oil & gas, nuclear, energy in general, transportation, aviation, engineering, ministries, government, industrial organizations and projects management, operations, specialized and skilled workers supply.